The core parts return process has changed very little when dealing with Reliable Parts. Please find a guideline below that covers the steps to follow. They are almost identical to how everything has worked for the past couple of years.
Important Points to be Aware of:
1) All parts that have a Core value will be assigned a Core RA number by Reliable Parts. This number will be printed on the invoice as well as the additional label we supply on every part that includes the part number, serial number, and description.
2) The return period is the same as before – 45 days for panels and 90 days for other parts from the date of the Reliable Parts invoice.
3) The shipping process is the same as before – return DIRECTLY to Samsung, NOT Reliable.
4) You should include a copy of the Core Return Form (supplied by Reliable Parts) inside the box, as well as on the outside to ensure the return gets assigned to your account properly.
5) You must follow the shipping instructions below – failure to do so may result in any added costs being billed to your account.
6) Actual core value charges will be billed to your account by Reliable Parts if the part is not received by Samsung within the allowable time frame.
7) It is strongly suggested you keep a copy of the shipping waybill with your records to assist in case there is a need to verify any information.
1) Complete Core Return form supplied by Reliable Parts.
2) Ensure the words “Core Return Parts” are written on the outside of the box.
3) To ship panels 42” and larger – contact: Schenker: 1-800-759-3463 (Account # 644234861)
4) To ship panels under 42” and all other core parts contact UPS: 1-800-742-5877 (Act # R0F703)
a. Total shipment weight must not exceed a total of 200 lbs and no box can weigh more than 40 lbs for UPS shipments.
b. Select “Standard” shipping and “No Declared Value”
5) Ship to the following address – and NOT to Reliable Parts:
Samsung Electronics Canada
(Parts Return SECA)
6580 Millcreek Drive